Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Woah...I'm back on the web...

So...I decided to take my friends advice and start blogging...hmmm...what is this to me thou?
....prolly nothing special just randoms reading about my everyday life...my dramatic and chaotic soap opera that I live in...not for long thou...times have been hectic for me, but I am overcoming many obstacles...from friends, family and the most popular, LOVE...*shivers*

Let's see, where do I begin...my life isnt like any other...or so I say...maybe you can relate, maybe not...its up to you...All I can say is that I love the way I choose to live my life, and even if Im struggling to stay awake past 5am after a long night out...or simply being able to get inspired while I scrapbook...yup, those are my major dilemas...

Family? what can I say...they are special...and I dont mean good special...just way too gifted for my taste...what can I do? Im just another human on this planet like them, and from them I have learned many things...good and bad...mostly abnormal...

Friends? Oh man...I have the greatest friends in the world...not alot of them, I have few and there are no words to express on here so that you can become to understand how I truely feel about them. My selected group of friends are out of this world....I love them.

LOVE? tan tan tannnnnn....it's on hold I have to say...I have a big confusion...which sucks...Im not even gonna get into it cuz it will just make me wanna throw shoe at the screen...all I gotta say is men are hard to read...not just us girls...they can be impossible. Haha...

Am I missing anything for now? let me think *ouch* nah, thats it for now...Lets see how long it takes me to be updating this...hahaha....

Till then! C-ya!

2 comments:

l e n n o x said...

::p0ps bl0g chErry:: w0ot w0ot!!! welcome cinz!! i love your abnormal life!!! esp. the upcoming chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l e n n o x said...

c0mE back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3!